|Information resources on the Web from the Toxics Use Reduction Institute Download PDF file (1.19 MB)|
|Events, grant deadlines, and news from the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI) Read more...|
- Assessment of Alternatives to Perchloroethylene for the Dry Cleaning Industry
- Decision-making under TURA: Process Overview and Reference Guide. 2010. (Updated 2012)
- Asthma-Related Chemicals in Massachusetts: an Analysis of Toxics Use Reduction Data. 2009.
- Learning from the Solutia EMS Experience. 2005.
- Alternatives Assessment for Toxics Use Reduction. 2005.
- Toxics Use Reduction Act Program Assessment, Executive Summary. 2009
- Toxics Use Reduction Act Program Assessment. 2009
- Evaluating progress. 1997.
- Ace Cleaners in North Andover, Mass. - Eliminating the use of toxic chemicals in dry cleaning
- Best Neighborhood Care Dry Cleaner - Eliminating the use of toxic chemicals in dry cleaning
- Independent Plating, Worcester, Mass. - Trivalent Chromium Plating Conversion Case Study, 2012.
- Ophir Optics, North Andover, Mass. - Incorporating Toxics Use Reduction into Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma, 2011.
- Silver Hanger Cleaners, Bellingham, Mass. - Eliminating the use of toxic chemicals in dry cleaning