Journal of Cleaner Production -- Special Issue
This special issue of the Journal of Cleaner Production -- Improving the health of the public, workers and the environment: twenty years of toxics use reduction -- celebrates the twentieth anniversary of the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act of 1989 (TURA).
Most of the papers in this issue were presented at a symposium to commemorate the twentieth anniversary that was held on November 4, 2009.
Much has been written about the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Program, but these papers offer a unique perspective because many were written by staff and researchers associated with the TURA program, or immediate stakeholders.
|PDF of entire special issue of the Journal of Cleaner Production: Vol.19 Issue 5. Download PDF file (5.05 MB)|
- The Origins of the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Program
- Supply Chain Collaboration to Achieve Toxics Use Reduction
- Helping Small Businesses Implement Toxics Use Reduction Techniques
- Analysis of Risk Trade-off Relationships Between Organic Solvents and Aqueous Agents
- Hands-on Assistance Improves Pollution Prevention Services of TURI’s Lab