Thursday September 08 2011 - TUR Planner CourseMilford, Massachusetts
This professional course offers a systematic and comprehensive approach to reducing toxic chemical use, identifying wastes, conserving material resources, and conserving energy.
In addition to learning how to prepare and certify TUR plans as mandated by the Toxics Use Reduction Act, participants learn...
- how to model process flows,
- how to identify and evaluate alternatives to toxics,
- how to minimize resource use,
- how to analyze financial returns, and
- how to become a resource on various aspects of sustainability for their organizations.
This course is part of the set of requirements for becoming a TUR Planner. It will meet Thursdays from September 8, 2011 through October 27, 2011 (no class Sept. 29) in Milford, MA. For further information, please contact Mark Myles, TURI Training Program Manager, at 978-934-3298.