Tuesday May 13 2014 - TRI/TURA FY-2014 Compliance Assistance Workshops
Please note the joint EPA TRI/TURA Workshops are day long (8:30 AM - 4:00 PM)
Sign-in & networking is at 8:30 AM. Presentations will begin promptly at 9:00 AM.
TRI/TURA Compliance Assistance Workshop Locations:
- Wednesday April 16, 2014 - ATMC Conference Center, 151 Martine Drive, Fall River
- Thursday May 1, 2014 - North Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce, 860 South Street, Fitchburg
- Thursday May 8, 2014 - Parker River Wildlife Refuge, Headquarters Building, 6 Plum Island Turnpike, Newburyport
- Tuesday May 13, 2014 - Mass. Mutual Ins. Learning & Training Center, 350 Memorial Drive, Chicopee
To register… e-mail Nicholas Leonardi at email@example.com Please indicate the date and location of the workshop that you will attend. Check the time and locations carefully. Also, include your name, company and address.
YOU WILL RECEIVE an Email CONFIRMATION… if you need additional assistance for the workshops, please contact Nicholas Leonardi via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
US EPA, Region 1, in conjunction with the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, the Massachusetts Office of Technical Assistance and the Toxic Use Reduction Institute are providing a series of Toxic Release Inventory/Toxic Use Reduction Act Compliance Assistance Workshops in locations throughout Massachusetts. These free workshops are designed for the experienced TRI reporter and require registration via email.
6 CEU units will be provided by the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection.
TRI & TURA Agenda:
- 8:30 a.m. - Sign-In
- 9:00 a.m. - 2013 TRI Reporting Updates, Data Quality Issues & Other Reporting Programs: Tier 2 RMP & CFATs (EPA)
- 10:30 a.m. - Break
- 10:45 a.m. - eDEP TURA Reporting & Planning (MassDEP)
- 12:00 Noon - Lunch (On Your Own)
- 1:00 p.m. - TURA Planning (MassDEP & OTA)
- 2:00 p.m. - Break
- 2:15 p.m. - TURA Planning Resources (Toxics Use Reduction Institute)
- 4:00 p.m. - Session Concludes
Dwight Peavey, US EPA TRI Program Coordinator, will present the EPA portion of the workshops. Walter Hope and Suzi Peck from MA DEP and Scott Fortier from MA OTA will be presenting the TURA portion of the workshops.