February 28, 2006
RoHS Compliance Planning and Strategies
Key questions presenters and panel members addressed during the workshop:
- What are the latest updates for the business, logistical, and strategic challenges for achieving RoHS compliance?
- How can organizations effectively implement a RoHS compliance program?
- What are the important considerations for managing supply chain issues?
- How are companies in New England working together to address the challenges of lead-free assembly?
- Best Practices for Collecting, Maintaining, and Analyzing Data for RoHS Compliant Electronic Components, Mr. Richard Turner, Partminer, Inc.
- Strategic Business Response to RoHS Compliance, Mr. Kenneth Stanvick, Design Chain Associates
- Technical Challenges of RoHS Compliance, Mr. Leo Lambert, EPTA
- New England Lead-free Electronics Consortium: Results and Conclusions, Mr. Gregory Morose, MA Toxics Use Reduction Institute
Discussion Panel: "Developing and Implementing RoHS Compliance Plans for Your Organization"
This workshop included a one hour and 45 minute panel discussion with RoHS compliance leaders from five major New England companies.
Richard Anderson: Tyco Electronics
David Pinsky, Raytheon
Ken Degan, Teradyne
Robert Farrell, Scott Mazur: Benchmark Electronics
Todd MacFadden, Bose