Apply for an Industry Incentive Grant
TURI's Industry Incentive grants help companies adopt safer technologies and to share their experiences with other companies. The following grants can help make implementation of your toxics use reduction opportunity possible and can help Massachusetts industry continue its progress toward creating a safer and more sustainable economy. Download the Request for Proposals. Download brochure
Incentive Grants Available for Businesses
1. Process Modification/Modernization Projects (up to $20,000)
Funding is available to shorten the payback period for installation of innovative process modifications or modernization to reduce a company's use of toxic chemicals.
- Projects must be related to a Toxics Use Reduction (TUR) technology that is ready to be purchased and will result in a demonstrable reduction in the use of toxic chemicals.
- Grantee agrees to hold two events demonstrating the new technology and discussing the TUR achieved with peers.
- Data associated with the new technology must be used to document actual TUR and savings.
2. Cleaner Technology Demonstration Sites (Up to $4,000)
This is a great opportunity to be seen in your communities and by your peers as a leader in TUR and/or Resource Conservation. TURI awards grants to demonstrate the technologies to industry peers.
- To be eligible for this funding you must already have implemented a TUR or Resource Conservation project.
- Grantees conduct two on-site demonstrations of the projects.
- Data associated with the projects must be used to document achievements and savings with peers.