Library of Past Projects
The TURI Community projects are organized here by topic area. If you are looking for ideas for your own projects, this is a great place to start. We encourage community groups to replicate and build upon past projects.
If you are an individual or worker who is looking for safer products to use, take a look in each area for materials that were developed. You will learn how to reduce toxics in your life from the videos, tips, brochures and presentations.
- NOFA/Mass Statewide Organic Lawn Days: Organic Lawns for Homeowners Workshop Series
- Transition of Public Land Management to Organic Land Care
- Healthy Communities Initiative: Reducing Pesticide Use through practicing, teaching, and providing organic land care tools and resources to be pesticide free
- Pelham Public Library and School Organic Landscape Demonstration Project
- Creating Safeground: Transitioning Western Massachusetts Parks to an Organic Land Care Management Plan
- MetroWest Prevention & Wellness Partnership; Healthy Homes Initiative
- Cancer-Free New Economy Jamaica Plain: The Next Phase of Integrating Toxics Reduction Approaches with Sustainable Community Development
- Hidden Hazards in the Art Studio Educational Outreach Program
- Green Cleaning for Foodservice
- Cancer-Free New Economy Jamaica Plain: Integrating Toxics Reduction Approaches with Sustainable Community Development