Miscellaneous Research Projects
- 1999 --Toxics Use Reduction in the Plastics Industry: Alternatives to Heavy Metal Additives - Prof. Ross Stacer, UMass Lowell, Department of Plastics Engineering.
- 1998-1999 -- Alternatives to PVC in Medical Applications: Flexible Polyolefins for IV and Blood Bags - Prof. Stephen McCarthy, UMass Lowell, Department of Plastics Engineering.
- 2001 - 2002 -- Natural "Green" Dyes for the Textile Industry - Prof. Sukalyan Sengupta and Prof. Bal Ram Sing, UMass Dartmouth, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1998 -- Hansen-Type Hydrogen Bonding Solubility Parameters in Textile Sciences - Prof. Stephen Warner and Prof. Armand Lewis, UMass Dartmouth, Textile Sciences
- 2000 -- Clean Production: Primary Prevention for Occupational Health - Pollution Prevention in Massachusetts - Prof. Rafael Moure-Eraso, UMass Lowell, Department of Work Environment.
- 1999 -- Optical Information Processing with Environmentally Friendly Organic Materials - Prof. D.V.G.L.N Rao, UMass Boston, Department of Physics
- 1998 --Enzyme-Catalyzed Modification of Soy Proteins for Cleaning and Emulsion - Prof Richard Gross, UMass Lowell, Department of Chemistry.
- 1999 - 2001 -- Diffusion Dialysis and Acid Recovery in Metal Working and Finishing - Prof. Francis Bonner and Prof. Alfred Donatelli, UMass Lowell, Department of Chemical and Nuclear Engineering
- 1998 - 1999 -- Ultrasonic-Assisted De-Inking System for Mixed Office Waste Paper - Prof. John Walkinshaw, UMass Lowell, Department of Chemical and Nuclear Engineering