Assessments of the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act program published in 2009 and 1997.
- Toxics Use Reduction Act Program Assessment, Executive Summary. 2009
- Toxics Use Reduction Act Program Assessment. 2009
- Evaluating progress. 1997.
- Assessment of Alternatives to Perchloroethylene for the Dry Cleaning Industry
- Decision-making under TURA: Process Overview and Reference Guide. 2010. (Updated 2012)
- Asthma-Related Chemicals in Massachusetts: an Analysis of Toxics Use Reduction Data. 2009.
- Learning from the Solutia EMS Experience. 2005.
- Alternatives Assessment for Toxics Use Reduction. 2005.
This special issue of the Journal of Cleaner Production -- Improving the health of the public, workers and the environment: twenty years of toxics use reduction -- celebrates the twentieth anniversary of the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act of 1989 (TURA). Most of the papers in this issue were presented at a symposium to commemorate the twentieth anniversary that was held on November 4, 2009. Much has been written about the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Program, but these papers offer a unique perspective because many were written by staff and researchers associated with the TURA program, or immediate stakeholders. TURI has purchased the right to provide an electronic version this issue, which gives you unlimited access to the original published text. You may use it for study, teaching, information or research.
|Events, grant deadlines, and news from the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI) Read more...|
|Information resources on the Web from the Toxics Use Reduction Institute Download PDF file (1.19 MB)|