- Safer Alternative to Toxic Paint Strippers to Go to Market
- TURI Awards Grants to Industry, Small Business, Community Groups and Academic Researchers
- 2018 Champions Recognized at State House Ceremony
- TURI Awards $225,830 in Grants to Industry, Small Businesses, Community Groups and Academia
- 2017 Champions of Toxics Use Reduction Recognized at State House
Staff at the Toxics Use Reduction Institute can speak to the press about toxic chemical use in Massachusetts and the availability of safer alternatives. Please contact Karen Angelo, 978-430-6303, firstname.lastname@example.org, to find the right expert for your story.
- CBS This Morning Airs Report on the Negative Effects of Methylene Chloride
- Retailers Have Vowed to Stop Selling These Deadly Paint Strippers. Why Hasn't the EPA Done Anything?
- What is 'green' dry cleaning? A toxics expert explains
- The Government Isn't Regulating A Deadly Paint Stripper, so Retailers are Instead
- It's time to get toxic chemicals out of dry cleaning