- Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act Shortlisted for International Award
- 2019 Champions Honored at State House
- Heidelberg Park Field Pilots Earth-Friendly Grass Practices
- TURI Seeks Grant Proposals from Massachusetts Organizations Looking to Reduce Toxic Chemical Use
- How to protect gymnasts from hazardous chemicals at gym facilities
Staff at the Toxics Use Reduction Institute can speak to the press about toxic chemical use in Massachusetts and the availability of safer alternatives. Please contact Karen Angelo, 978-430-6303, firstname.lastname@example.org, to find the right expert for your story.
- State Investigating Toxic Chemical At Needham Luxury Apartment Building
- Misting the White House between administrations won’t kill Covid-19 article in STAT
- Hygiene Theater: More Harm than Good?
- How to Deep Clean Your Kitchen and *Actually* Kill Germs
- How to Reopen your Lab with Sustainability in Mind