- TURI Awards Grants to Reduce the Use of PFAS, Solvents and Other Toxic Chemicals
- Submit Comments by October 15: Amendments to Add Category of PFAS to TURA List
- Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act Shortlisted for International Award
- 2019 Champions Honored at State House
- Heidelberg Park Field Pilots Earth-Friendly Grass Practices
Staff at the Toxics Use Reduction Institute can speak to the press about toxic chemical use in Massachusetts and the availability of safer alternatives. Please contact Karen Angelo, 978-430-6303, firstname.lastname@example.org, to find the right expert for your story.
- Report: Massachusetts Companies Reducing Toxic Chemical Use
- Rep. Lori Trahan Puts PFAS Water Contamination Issue on Congressional Radar
- State Investigating Toxic Chemical At Needham Luxury Apartment Building
- Misting the White House between administrations won’t kill Covid-19 article in STAT
- Hygiene Theater: More Harm than Good?