2023 TUR Planner Certification Course
- August 15, 2023
- 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Kickoff meeting requires Zoom registration (see below)
Event agenda, costs and FAQs available when you register via Eventbrite using the link above.
Join us via Zoom on August 15 at noon for the course kickoff meeting. We'll talk about course objectives, logistics and eligibility requirements for becoming a certified Toxics Use Reduction Planner. You'll meet your class colleagues - beginning a peer relationship we hope you'll avail yourselves of long after you complete the course and are certified as a TUR Planner. Course participants are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Aug 15, 12:00 PM - Course Kickoff Meeting
- Aug 15 - Sept 29 - Complete asynchronous online course work
- October 3, 10, 17 and 31 - Attend in person classes and collaborate with a small team on the practicum
- Massachusetts company employees planning to certify TUR plans only for their facility - $630
- All others - $2,000
- Online-only attendees - $500 ($250 if you are a current, certified Limited Practice Planner)