CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER: Halogenated Solvents Alternatives Assessment Workshop - Worcester
- December 3, 2019
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- MassDEP Central Regional Office
8 New Bond Street
Rooms Assabet and Concord 107
Worcester, Massachusetts 01606
Many halogenated solvents are Higher Hazard Substances under the TURA Program and are commonly used across Massachusetts manufacturing. TURI is launching a comprehensive investigation into these substances to try to identify safer substitutes. The completed alternatives assessment will include evaluation of technical performance, economic feasibility, and EHS endpoints.
To make sure that this alternatives assessment is useful to TURA filers and planners, we would like your participation. TURI invites you to attend a two-hour workshop to discuss:
- Chemical and process alternatives
- Analytical factors critical to your business
- What’s been tried and succeeded or failed
- TURA, U.S., and global regulatory considerations
1 CE credit is available.
- December 10 - New Bedford
- December 12 - Springfield
- December 17 - Lowell
See the TURI calendar for details and registration.