Guidelines to Safely Clean and Disinfect Webinar
- May 28, 2020
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Adhere to Massachusetts COVID-19 cleaning and disinfecting guidelines while protecting health and safety
Learn from the TURI Cleaning Lab cleaning and disinfecting experts on how your business can adhere to the Massachusetts COVID-19 reopening guidelines while protecting the health of employees and consumers.
Massachusetts has issued sector specific guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting as businesses reopen while the coronavirus is still with us. These guidelines include:
- Maintaining a cleaning log with date, time and scope of cleaning
- Identification of heavy traffic/frequent use areas for more frequent cleaning
At the webinar, Director of the TURI Cleaning Lab Jason Marshall, Lab Specialist Alicia McCarthy and Science/Environment, Health and Safety Support Specialist Hayley Byra will share information about:
- Health effects of disinfectants
- Safer active ingredients to look for in products
- Sample plans and cleaning logs
- Where and when to clean and disinfect
The information provided in this one-hour webinar is applicable to all types and sizes of business.
Login to Zoom: https://uml.zoom.us/j/95535420430