Halogenated Solvents Alternatives Assessment Workshop - New Bedford
- December 10, 2019
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- New Bedford Public Library
613 Pleasant Street
New Bedford, Massachusetts 02740
Many halogenated solvents are Higher Hazard Substances under the TURA Program and are commonly used across Massachusetts manufacturing. TURI is launching a comprehensive investigation into these substances to try to identify safer substitutes. The completed alternatives assessment will include evaluation of technical performance, economic feasibility, and EHS endpoints.
To make sure that this alternatives assessment is useful to TURA filers and planners, we would like your participation. TURI invites you to attend a two-hour workshop to discuss:
- Chemical and process alternatives
- Analytical factors critical to your business
- What’s been tried and succeeded or failed
- TURA, U.S., and global regulatory considerations
1 CE credit is available.
- December 12 - Springfield
- December 17 - Lowell
See the TURI calendar for details and registration.