Halogenated Solvents Workshop
- January 30, 2020
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Toxics Use Reduction Institute
Offices at Boott Mills West
126 John Street, Second Floor
Lowell, MA 01852
Many halogenated solvents are Higher Hazard Substances under the TURA Program and are commonly used across Massachusetts manufacturing. TURI is developing an alternatives assessment to identify safer substitutes. The results will include evaluation of technical performance, economic feasibility, and EHS endpoints.
To make sure that this alternatives assessment is useful to TURA filers and planners, please attend the two-hour workshop to discuss:
- Chemical and process alternatives
- Analytical factors critical to your business such as:
- What’s been tried and succeeded or failed
- TURA, U.S., and global regulatory considerations
1 TUR Planner Continuing Education credit is available.