International Symposium on Alternatives Assessment
- Upcoming Events:
- October 25, 2021, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- October 26, 2021, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- October 26, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- October 27, 2021, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- October 27, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- October 28, 2021, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- October 28, 2021, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- October 29, 2021, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Registration is now open!
The Association for the Advancement of Alternatives Assessment (A4) is hosting its International Symposium on Alternatives Assessment virtually on October 25-29, 2021. This year’s Symposium theme: “Accelerating Safer and Sustainable Alternatives”, strives to highlight the increased attention on the innovation, identification, and adoption of safer and sustainable alternatives to replace toxic chemicals of concern. To accommodate potential travel constraints and uncertainty, this year’s Symposium will be hosted on a virtual platform.
The symposium will feature an esteemed Keynote panel and session presentations that will explore:
- The development of new tools, resources, methods, and case experiences that are advancing the identification, evaluation, and adoption of alternatives that consider both “safer”
- and “more sustainable” evaluation and decision criteria
- Advances in alternatives assessment methods for use in policy and for private practice
MassDEP has approved attendance at ALL the sessions for 8 CE credits.