P2 Week and NPPR's P2U Kickoff Webinar
- September 22, 2020
- 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Celebrate P2 Week and a year of milestones
People, Prosperity, Planet…the Journey to Sustainability
Join NPPR and EPA Region 4 as we celebrate 30 years of the P2 Act, 35 years of NPPR, and 50 years of the EPA.
When: September 22, 2020
Time: 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM (EDT)
Location: NPPR's Online P2U
- Definition and impact of P2.
- A brief discussion of the evolution of P2, including federal P2 legislation in 1990, EPA programs that advance P2 principles and foster implementation, P2 in today’s world, and where EPA’s P2 program is headed in the future.
- Brief history of NPPR’s origins and how it currently supports P2 work being done at the local, state, and national level.
- Announcement of NPPR’s 2020 MVP2 Award Winners.
- Launch of NPPR's P2U Training Series, a collaborative effort between NPPR and EPA Region 4 that supports networking and professional development for P2 practitioners.
Open to all who seek a better understanding of P2, relevant federal programs, and/or resources to support the P2 community.
This webinar is brought to you by NPPR and EPA Region 4 at no cost.