Thursday June 16 2016 - The Resilient Business: Coping with Extreme Weather Events Through Pollution Prevention & Energy Efficiency
Thursday June 16, 2016
Greater Lawrence Technical School, 57 River Road, Andover MA 01810
Meet with Experts – 5:00-5:45 p.m.; Program – 5:45-7:00 p.m.
Light Meal & Spanish Translation Provided; Handicap-Accessible
Learn how to:
- Save money & reduce your risk by pollution prevention,
- Find out if you are in a floodprone area,
- Comply with regulations & best practices for managing hazardous wastes & materials,
- Find financing & technical assistance, and
- Get no-cost energy audits & funding for lighting & other energy efficiency measures.
Speakers from Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce, EPA, U.S. Small Business Administration, & TNT Energy, LLC, contractor for National Grid’s Small Business Services Program
To register, contact Roy Crystal, U.S. EPA Region 1, Crystal.Roy@epa.gov, 617-918-1745.