Tuesday October 04 2016 - CANCELLED: Building a More Sustainable Supply Chain - Devens, MA
THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED
The breakfast meeting in Devens is part of the Massachusetts Manufacturing Month and is being co-hosted by MassMEP and MassDevelopment.
Sustainability is no longer a corporate strategy designed only for the pages of the annual report or the web site. Sustainability is mission critical for manufacturers and their customers. One of the challenges to sustainability is working with the supply chain to align goals. This breakfast seminar will give you insight into tools and tactics that you can employ for your business whether you are a manufacturer or a supplier.
Here's what you will learn:
- Setting the context for a sustainable supply chain: Veda Clark, SVP Business Development and Manufacturing Initiatives MassDevelopment
- Workforce strategies, introducing the new sustainability program: Tom Andrellos, Business Growth Advisor, MassMEP
- Pillars of sustainability - TUR planning, peer mentoring, communications: Pam Eliason, Industry Research Program Manager, TURI
- Business and community resiliency: planning for unexpected natural disasters: Tiffany Skogstrom, Outreach and Policy Coordinator, OTA
- Why a comprehensively sustainable supply chain matters: Kevin Johnson, Director Global EHS Systems, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
Questions and discussion are encouraged. A continental breakfast will be served.
This workshop is free but space is limited.