Contact: Karen Angelo at 978-430-6303, Karen@turi.org.
|Green Cleaning Workshop for Janitorial Companies presented by MOC and TURI in Fitchburg Read more...|
|TURI awarded Art's Cleaners in Westborough a $17K technology grant. Read more...|
|TURI awarded $100K to four community groups to reduce toxics. Read more...|
Press Release Archive
- TURI Awards $30,000 in Community Grants to Focus on Use of Disinfectants, Pesticides, and Household Cleaners
- How Effective Are ‘Green’ Cleaners?
- TURI Recognizes Organizations for Making Massachusetts a Safer Place to Live and Work
- Commonwealth's Toxics Use Reduction Program Sets Stricter Reporting Rules for Dry Cleaning Chemical
- First Dedicated Wet Cleaner in Massachusetts Opens Doors
|2011 Champions of Toxics Use Reduction event and photographs. Read more...|
|ACE Cleaners converted its dry cleaning process from using perc to "wet" dry-cleaning technologies. Read more...|