Friday December 09 2011 - TUR Planning for Dry Cleaners
Training will cover
* An overview of the TURA Program
* An overview of reporting requirements
* In depth workshop on completing a TUR plan for your facility
* One on one assistance for your specific plan at the close of the training
This training will enable you to efficiently and quickly prepare a TUR Plan that satisfies the legal requirements under TURA. We will provide you with a plan template and use it to guide you step by step through your own unique planning process. Dry cleaners that have 10 or more full time employee equivalents and use 1,000 pounds (about 75 gallons) or more of perc, will be required to file an annual toxics use report, prepare a toxics use reduction plan, and pay an annual toxics use fee.
You are required to submit a plan 2 years after your first report, unless you are no longer reporting. Training will be held in the spring for those reporting for the first time or need a 'refresher session'.
Location and Directions:
Friday - December 9, 2011 4-6pm
Bridgewater State College
131 Summer Street
Room RCC 209
- From the North: I-93 to Route 24 South
- From the West: Mass Pike (I-90) to I-495 South to Exit 7A (Route 24 North)
- From the South: Follow I-495 North to Exit 7A (Route 24 North)
From Route 24:
- Go to Exit 15 (Bridgewater/Raynham - Route 104)
- Take Route 104 East to stop sign (approximately three miles)
- Turn left and approach rotary in Bridgewater Center
- Proceed to rotary, stay in right lane within rotary.
- Just before traffic light, bear right merging on to Summer Street (Route 104 East).
- Bear left through traffic light (Mobil station on left).
- Go over railroad tracks.
- Take right on to Hooper Street.
- Follow Hooper Street to the end and take a left on to Burrill Avenue.
- Visitor parking is in the Moakley Lot (Lot Q), just past the Moakley Center on the left.