- Leading Companies, Universities and NGOs Support New Principles for Safer, Healthier Products
- TURI Presents 2013 Champions of Toxics Use Reduction Awards
- TURI Funds $75,000 in Community Grants to Reduce Toxic Chemical Use
- KMK Cleaners of Walpole Eliminates Use of Perc
- AB Cleaners of Westwood Eliminates Use of Toxic Chemical, Saves Money
Staff at the Toxics Use Reduction Institute can speak to the press about toxic chemical use in Massachusetts and the availability of safer alternatives. Please contact Karen Angelo, 978-430-6303, email@example.com, to find the right expert for your story.
- Stopping Chemical Catastrophes: Can we do better than calling for stronger storage tanks?
- Researchers Get TURI Funding to Develop Greener Materials
- Improving chemical safety: Better band-aids or systemic change?
- Massachusetts manufacturers reduce use of carcinogens
- A state success story: carcinogen use falling in Massachusetts
|Events, grant deadlines, and news from the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI) Read more...|
News about the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act Program
- Anastas to deliver keynote at TUR Planner Conference
- Formaldehyde and Hexavalent Chromium Designated as Higher Hazard Substances
- Environmental officials announce new toxic chemical rules