- 2014 Champions Recognized at State House Ceremony
- TURI Funds $75,000 in Community Grants to Reduce Toxic Chemical Use
- TURI Presents 2013 Champions of Toxics Use Reduction Awards
- Leading Companies, Universities and NGOs Support New Principles for Safer, Healthier Products
- KMK Cleaners of Walpole Eliminates Use of Perc
Staff at the Toxics Use Reduction Institute can speak to the press about toxic chemical use in Massachusetts and the availability of safer alternatives. Please contact Karen Angelo, 978-430-6303, firstname.lastname@example.org, to find the right expert for your story.
- Local Dry Cleaners Abandon Toxic Process
- TURI event highlighted potential cable challenges from EU directives
- Stopping Chemical Catastrophes: Can we do better than calling for stronger storage tanks?
- Researchers Get TURI Funding to Develop Greener Materials
- Improving chemical safety: Better band-aids or systemic change?
|Events, grant deadlines, and news from the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Institute (TURI) Read more...|
News about the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act Program
- Anastas to deliver keynote at TUR Planner Conference
- Formaldehyde and Hexavalent Chromium Designated as Higher Hazard Substances
- Environmental officials announce new toxic chemical rules