Wednesday June 13 2012 - Honoring Champions of Toxics Use ReductionMassachusetts State House
24 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02108
Wednesday, June 13, 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Please join us in honoring leaders who have made Massachusetts a safer place to live and work.
11 to Noon - reception, photographs, citations
Noon to 1:30 p.m. - formal presentations include speakers:
- Provost of UMass Lowell Ahmed Abdelal
- Senator Marc Pacheco
* Brazilian Women's Group, Allston
* Montachusett Opportunity Council, Fitchburg
* Norfolk County 7 Public Health Coalition - Canton, Dedham, Milton, Needham, Norwood and Westwood
* Pioneer Valley Planning Commission - Agawam, Holyoke, Longmeadow, Ludlow, Northampton
Independent Plating, Worcester
Small Business Champion
King & Queen Dry Cleaners, Milford
University Research Champion
Associate Prof. Daniel Schmidt, Plastics Engineering, UMass Lowell
For more information, please contact Brenda or Maria at 978-934-3275.