Our grants to businesses, community organizations and academia support technology purchases and demonstrations, research and initiatives that reduce toxic chemical use.
- Industry Incentive Grants -- provides funding for demonstration of technology or process modification/modernization implementation.
- Cleaner Technology Demonstration Grant - for companies that have already implemented a TUR or resource conservation project and are willing to demonstrate it to other companies.
- Academic Research Grants -- uses the strengths of UMass students and faculty to research the feasibility of greener materials that will help businesses switch to safer substances.
- Wet Cleaning Grants for Dry Cleaners in Massachusetts -- supports dry cleaners that want to convert from using perchloroethylene to dedicated professional wet cleaning.
- Community and Small Business Grants -- available for community organizations, municipal departments and small businesses to create and promote healthier communities by raising awareness and educating people about safer alternatives to toxics.