- Sustainable Routes to Non-Halogenated Flame Retardants Based on Phenolic Monomers. 2009.
- Green(er) PVC:The Development of Lead and Phthalate-Free Nanocomposite Formulations with Practical Utility. 2007.
- Improved Lead-Free Wire and Cable Insulation Performance Using Nanocomposites. 2006
- Assessing the Electrical Properties of Alternative Wire and Cable Coatings: Metallocene EPDM. 2004.
- Natural "Green" Dyes for the Textile Industry. 2003.
|Overview of the Five Chemicals Alternatives Assessment Study. 2006. Read more...|
|Pollution Prevention Opportunities Assessment System: software tool for evaluation of hazards in the workplace Read more...|
- United Nations Environment Programme Global Chemicals Outlook
- How Developing Nations Can Protect Children From Hazardous Chemical Exposures While Sustaining Economic Growth
- Higher Hazard Substances Under the Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act: Lessons From the First Four Years
- Supporting and growing the clean energy sector in Massachusetts
- Toxic substances in articles: the need for information
- Energy Conservation, Texas Instruments, 2002
- Alternative Coating Systems, Intelicoat, 2002.
- Cleaner Technology Demonstration Sites Program Summary of Events In 2002
- Environmental Management System Workgroup Surface Finishing Sector Hosted By Photofabrication Engineering, Inc., 2000.
- Elimination of Acid and Lead in Wire Strand Annealing and Galvanizing Riverdale Mills Corporation, 2000