TURI provides education and training for toxics use reduction, resource conservation, and environmental management systems. Take advantage of the many education and training sessions that will help your company reduce toxics and conserve resources. Although many of these trainings were developed for Toxics Use Reduction (TUR) Planners, anyone interested in these topics is welcome to participate. View upcoming training events.
To Become a TUR Planner
- The Certification Course for becoming a Toxics Use Reduction Planner, a certified professional empowered by the Toxics Use Reduction Act to approve Toxics Use Reduction Plans.
For Existing TUR Planners
- Continuing Education Conferences hosted twice a year, spring and fall, for TUR Planner Continuing Education credit and general Pollution Prevention and Resource Conservation sessions for anyone interested in the conference topics.
- Annual reporting workshops for updates on reporting under the federal Toxics Release Inventory and Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act (Forms R,S, and A), presented in the spring
- Resource Conservation course, presented every other year, to certify TUR Planners to certify Resource Conservation Plans
- Environmental Management Systems course, presented every other year, for TUR Planning
- Webinars on a variety of toxics reduction and resource conservation topics
- Demonstration Site tours provide real world examples from companies innovating in toxics use reduction or resource conservation.
Check the TURI calendar for dates and registration availability.