TURA Administrative Council
The Administrative Council is the governing body of the TURA program and is responsible for program policy oversight. Chaired by the Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs, the council is charged with coordinating state enforcement of laws and regulations on chemical use and toxic waste generation, implementing policies that promote worker health and safety, and safeguarding public health. For more information, contact Tiffany Skogstrom.
Key responsibilities of the Council include:
- making determinations on petitions to list and delist chemicals;
- maintaining the chemical reporting list for the TURA program;
- designating higher and lower hazard substances;
- designating priority user segments; and
- evaluating and setting reporting fees.