Stories about companies, communities and TURI staff.
- International Labour Organization Adds Safety and Health to Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- Update: When to Disinfect, and When to Not
- Local Gymnastics Studio Replaces Foam Cubes with Chemical-Free Alternatives Reducing the Risk of Dangerous Chemical Exposure to Gymnasts
- EU to Pilot Projects Modeled after the Toxics Use Reduction Institute
- Public Hearing on Proposed Listing of 22 Substances
- 2023 Champions of Toxics Use Reduction
- Danvers-based Transene Company replaces toxic "forever chemicals" in Partnership with TURI
Staff at the Toxics Use Reduction Institute can speak to the press about toxic chemical use in Massachusetts and the availability of safer alternatives. Contact [email protected] to find the right expert for your story.
- TURI Works to Remove Harmful Chemicals in Gymnastics Facilities
- Toxic PFAS chemicals will be added to Mass.' official list of hazardous substances
- Report: Massachusetts Companies Reducing Toxic Chemical Use
- Rep. Lori Trahan Puts PFAS Water Contamination Issue on Congressional Radar
- State Investigating Toxic Chemical At Needham Luxury Apartment Building