Stories about companies, communities and TURI staff.
- International Labour Organization Adds Safety and Health to Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work
- Update: When to Disinfect, and When to Not
- Protecting Workers and the Environment from "Forever Chemicals"
- TURI Names New Director
- TURI Awards Grants to Reduce the Use of PFAS, Solvents and Other Toxic Chemicals
- Submit Comments by October 15: Amendments to Add Category of PFAS to TURA List
- Massachusetts Toxics Use Reduction Act Shortlisted for International Award
Staff at the Toxics Use Reduction Institute can speak to the press about toxic chemical use in Massachusetts and the availability of safer alternatives. Please contact Karen Angelo, 978-430-6303, [email protected], to find the right expert for your story.
- Toxic PFAS chemicals will be added to Mass.' official list of hazardous substances
- Report: Massachusetts Companies Reducing Toxic Chemical Use
- Rep. Lori Trahan Puts PFAS Water Contamination Issue on Congressional Radar
- State Investigating Toxic Chemical At Needham Luxury Apartment Building
- Misting the White House between administrations won’t kill Covid-19 article in STAT