TUR Planner Certification Course
Become Part of the Solution - Become a TUR Planner!
Toxics Use Reduction Planners help their companies find opportunities to be more sustainable, save money and stay ahead of regulations. Join this expanding field of professionals! The TUR Planner certification course is offered every year, providing over 48 hours of core instruction. Skills and tools covered are valuable in any production or service context in any industry.
Why Become a TUR Planner?
TUR Planners Roxann Carstensen and her daughter Cierra MacLeod explain the benefits of planning for their clients.
|We are kicking off this year's class with a mandatory Zoom meeting on August 11 at 2:00 EDT, followed by 6 weeks of asynchronous online learning. We then meet in person on September 29, October 5, 13 and 27 to put the theory into practice, hear how veteran planners use the process, and work together on a real-world case study.|
Follow these four steps to be part of the 2022 class:
- Complete the brief application
- Register for the course
- Pay for the course
- Full course, Limited Practice Planner
- Full course, General Practice Planner
- Attending only the online part of the course is an option if you are not seeking to become a certified TUR Planner but want to learn the process, or if you are already a TUR Planner in good standing and have not taken advantage of this option in the past. Links for payment for these options: Online only, Limited Practice Planners or Online only, Others
- Register for the mandatory kick-off Zoom meeting
Please share this information with colleagues or peers who might also be interested!
* Note that a Limited Practice Planner can only do TUR planning for their sole employer that is now or has previously reported on its use of toxic chemicals. A General Practice Planner can offer TUR planning services to multiple companies